Sunday, September 14, 2008

Waiting for Teta


My mom came to stay with us for 2 1/2 weeks while I was recovering from the complications from my oral surgery. Tonii had to travel for almost 2 strait weeks, so it was such a blessing to have her here. She just left last week and we already miss her. The night that she was arriving Dane asked if he could stay up and wait until Teta got here. I said yes, knowing how much he wanted to see her. So I set him up on our bed with a snack and drink and the movie "Lassie". I wanted him to be able to remember how special it is when he gets to see his grandparents. Well my mom didn't make it here until around 11pm and Dane was still up! In fact, as soon as she got here, he broke out the biggest smile I had seen in a long time and started jumping up and down. He asked her to take him to bed and then he was out!

No comments: